There is nothing sweet about sugar...
It makes things look, taste and smell scrummy. However, there is NOTHING to love about refined sugar.
Designed to hook us up and keep us there...
- It makes us fat
- It increases the size of our liver
- It makes us ill
- It ages us inside and out and wrinkles the skin.
It is addictive beyond belief and is hidden in pretty much every food and drink that we buy. So 'get off' that sugar roller-coaster once and for all and regain control of what you eat and when. Just think:
- No more sugar highs and lows
- Better skin
- Constant energy levels that are 'level' all day
- Healthier insides/less internal fat
- Inch loss (especially around the middle)
- No more sugar cravings
- A naturally reduced appetite
- Lower cholesterol
Not only will you feel better and look better but you will more than likely drop unwanted body fat in the process - it's a win win.