It's 'Shapetember' Time
In many ways, September is much like January when it comes to getting back on the health and fitness wagon.
Like Xmas, the summer holidays are often a time when normal routine flies out of the window and leaves way for more eating, drinking, and late nights than usual as we really embrace the summer holiday spirit.
Add to that, less daily movement and less exercise than usual – it is easy to add a few inches to the waistline in a very short space of time leaving us feeling tired, bloated and generally rubbish.
But worry not, that is where Isle Lose It and ‘Shapetember’ comes in.
We have an array of outdoor fitness camp sessions and indoor classes to help get you back on the straight and narrow.
We will help you to:
- Banish the bloat
- Improve energy levels
- Lose those unwanted inches
- Increase confidence levels
- Increase self-esteem levels
- Feel fit, healthy and strong!
Depending on your budget and what you want to achieve we have 3 products on offer:
- Isle Lose It outdoor fitness camp. Fitness camp isn’t just about exercise, it is about empowerment and lifestyle change. For more information on how camp works and to find out about the different days and times click here . Our next FREE week commences Monday 3rd September and you are invited!
- Indoor fitness classes. If training outdoors isn’t your thing, then why not try our indoor
classes instead? You can find out exactly what is on in September by clicking here.
- Camp & Class membership – If you can’t make your mind up between outdoor fitness camp
and indoor classes, why not do both? Our unique Camp & Class membership offers you the freedom to mix and match the sessions that work best for you. Find out more about Camp & Class here
To book or find out more email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
From years of experience, September classes fill up quickly so try not to leave booking until the last minute if you can.
Have a great summer and we will be there to help you get back to health and fitness in September.