Classes are available in blocks of 6 consecutive sessions for £30 or pay as you go for £6 (if spaces are available)
Kettlebell & Core Express 6.30am - 7.10am at Belton Pavillion with Sue
- Kettlebells are one of my favourite pieces of exercise kit, and this class incorporates them and bodyweight exercise to deliver a top to toe workout that will set you up for the day ahead. The class caters for beginner to advanced and all equipment is provided – just bring a smile and a ‘can do’ attitude along!
Boxercise 6.30pm - 7.30pm at Epworth Youth Centre with Sue
- This class is suitable for beginner to advanced and all equipment is provided. We will teach you the basic footwork and punching techniques before the class starts. Boxercise is fun, effective and full of variety too. Come alone or bring a friend – there will always be someone to partner up with!
Insanity Live 6.30pm - 7.30pm at Belton All Saints with Sarah
- A total body workout that will leave you feeling invigorated and totally motivated for more! Insanity is suitable for beginner up to advanced level. With super motivating music and inspirational moves, if you like bodyweight exercise you will love this class!
Vibe Cycle 6.30pm - 7.15pm at Belton Pavillion with Sue
- Think disco on a bike! This class is cardio at its best and incorporates upper body moves as well as working on the legs and butt. With awesome music, disco lights and some easy to follow choreography, Vibe Cycle will make you sweat, smile and sing! Suitable for beginner up to advanced.
Boxercise 6.30pm - 7.30pm at Belton All Saints with Simon
- his class is suitable for beginner to advanced and all equipment is provided. We will teach you the basic footwork and punching techniques before the class starts. Boxercise is fun, effective and full of variety too. Come alone or bring a friend – there will always be someone to partner up with!
HiitRide 8.30am - 9.15am at Belton Pavillion with Sue
- Totally unique to our area, this class is the perfect combination of cardio and conditioning. Alongside using our 14 spin bikes during the class, we also use dumbbells/kettlebells or pure bodyweight exercises for an added HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). The class can be adapted to suit beginners, and is suitable for intermediate and advanced exercisers too.
Sunday 'open camp' 9.30am - 10.15am Epworth Thurlow with Simon or Sarah